This workshop will be the first to be held in CAEPIA conferences, and focuses on sharing the state-of-the-art, models, algorithms, simulation, and implementatios in all areas of quantum artificial intelligence, identifying challenges as well as research needs, and aiming to encourage cross-disciplinary cooperation.
The topics of interest within the scope of this workshop include, but not limited to, the following:
- Quantum information: quantum registers, quantum gates, quantum simulation.
- Quantum algorithms to accelerate/solve tasks in AI: quantum algorithms for linear systems of equations (HHL), Grover search, Shor Algorithm, quantum Fourier transform.
- Classical AI algorithms to solve problems in quantum physics: learning Hamiltonians, quantum tomography, regression and symbolic regression in quantum systems.
- Quantum-inspired AI algorithms: quantum neural networks, quantum metaheuristics, quantum fuzzy systems, quantum data science.
- Quantum learning theory.
- Quantum annealing and optimization.
- Quantum communications and quantum cryptography.
- Theory and practice on running quantum software and algorithms in simulated and real quantum computers.
- Hardware platforms for quantum computing.
- Other topics relevant to quantum computing, AI and real applications.